Eric Frishman and Brian Samuels got engaged yesterday!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats to Eric and Brian!! And all the extended Frish family!!!! What lovely news.
(my cousin Sabrina - do you guys remember her and Brian [and her brother Alberto? everyone remembers Alberto, he's such a hottie] from our wedding?- got engaged last year couple of days after t-giving...seems like a good time!)
3 comments:
Congrats to Eric and Brian!! And all the extended Frish family!!!! What lovely news.
(my cousin Sabrina - do you guys remember her and Brian [and her brother Alberto? everyone remembers Alberto, he's such a hottie] from our wedding?- got engaged last year couple of days after t-giving...seems like a good time!)
I don't know Brian Samuels, but I'm not going to let that stop me from saying congratulations! Many years of happiness to them.
Yahoooooo! Thanks for the wonderful news.
(PS I think you'll like my post today...)
Post a Comment