ooooh, I knew there was a cia there! I had lunch there with Judy about a million years ago. Very yummy. But wait, isn't your anniversary in June? Or am I completely insane? Anyway looks like it was a heck of a meal.
it was a surprise to me - a wonderful one! as you, we love fancy food every once in a while. yup, our anniversary is june 20, but Andrew was out East and we were delayed in celebrating.
i know, you know, mostly we are happy with rather not fancy indian or chinese or greek or whatever but sometimes it is nice to splurge and go for "american posh" - and actually i think we are going to have French (which is posh by definition) for our anniversary in august. i don't even know what that might entail but it's supposed to be one of the best restaurants in the cities...
Happy belated anniversary! I'm glad you enjoyed your gourmet meal, though I'm sorry you don't seem to have sophisticated enough tastes to enjoy fuzzy chickens -- a true delicacy.
4 comments:
ooooh, I knew there was a cia there! I had lunch there with Judy about a million years ago. Very yummy. But wait, isn't your anniversary in June? Or am I completely insane? Anyway looks like it was a heck of a meal.
it was a surprise to me - a wonderful one! as you, we love fancy food every once in a while. yup, our anniversary is june 20, but Andrew was out East and we were delayed in celebrating.
i know, you know, mostly we are happy with rather not fancy indian or chinese or greek or whatever but sometimes it is nice to splurge and go for "american posh" - and actually i think we are going to have French (which is posh by definition) for our anniversary in august. i don't even know what that might entail but it's supposed to be one of the best restaurants in the cities...
Happy belated anniversary! I'm glad you enjoyed your gourmet meal, though I'm sorry you don't seem to have sophisticated enough tastes to enjoy fuzzy chickens -- a true delicacy.
Post a Comment