Sure. . . never been lost in corn before. . . plus, the media seems to be all over it: Guinness proclaims 40-acre Dixon corn maze world's largest.
So Stef, Paula, and I drove to Dixon after work on Monday. We arrived at around 6:30PM. We quickly 'found' ourselves lost in corn within minutes. We were lost for almost 3hours. The map we were given was so complicated and there's a picture of us consulting it quite confused. [How many PhDs and MAs does it take to...]
They were also selling pumpkins - check out the size of the one in the middle!
An aerial view of the 40 acre maze:






*insert favorite pirate joke here*
5 comments:
Can we call this a "maize maze"?
Ha! You already did...like minds?
oh my gosh. that's kind of scary, getting lost and it getting dark and all...
there's a (obviously smaller) maize maze at the orchard where we picked our pumpkins and apples but we were too busy eating apple cider donuts to go in...
Holy crap, that is a serious corn maze. Do they give you some way to alert them if you just can't find your way out? Send up a flare or something? Doing it in the dark looks scary. I hope there wasn't any haunted element. I'd freak the hell out.
As Rachel said: Holy crap. I was wondering the same thing - what happens when they need to close? Or is a 24 hour insanityville? Glad you made it out.
Post a Comment