I have to say I'm kinda noncommittal about rats. I don't want them in my house, really, running around wild. But I've known people who had them as pets, so they can't be that bad. Mostly bad rep? And there's that movie by the Cane Toads guy about the rats of NYC, which is supposed to be really interesting...
thanks for the tip-off on the rat movie - i LOVE cane toads (the movie) which twisted the introduction of Cane Toads into a Nazi-invasion-of-Australia-MontyPython-Trainspotting bonanza. What could the rat movie possibly parody?? ......... Oh yes, here's a synopsis: "In 'Rat', he gets New York City rat-attack victims and the rat police who follow their leads to all tell their stories." Nice.
4 comments:
I don't. But they can be cuddly when they're sedated. And the bird-feeder rat was borderline cute. Do you?
This is funny. I kinda thought you'd been hacked.
I have to say I'm kinda noncommittal about rats. I don't want them in my house, really, running around wild. But I've known people who had them as pets, so they can't be that bad. Mostly bad rep? And there's that movie by the Cane Toads guy about the rats of NYC, which is supposed to be really interesting...
no.
thanks for the tip-off on the rat movie - i LOVE cane toads (the movie) which twisted the introduction of Cane Toads into a Nazi-invasion-of-Australia-MontyPython-Trainspotting bonanza. What could the rat movie possibly parody?? ......... Oh yes, here's a synopsis: "In 'Rat', he gets New York City rat-attack victims and the rat police who follow their leads to all tell their stories." Nice.
Post a Comment