

In Davis, there is a weekly tradition that the town is 'famous' for...the Farmer's Market. Local farmers bring their produce and you can sample and purchase locally-grown veges and fruits. Accompanying the food, there is usually a performance and other family entertainment. This week, there were two competitions - a dress-up-your-dog competition and hamster-ball race. Andrew wanted to start a cheer at the latter, "I say 'hamster!', you say 'ball!'... HAMSTER!! BALL!!" Alas, he refrained.
3 comments:
He refrained from doing the cheer? What's wrong with him? Has he gone soft? The Andrew I knew would have had the whole town in on it within a few rounds.
The farmer's market looks great. We are expecting a dusting of snow here today.
I am so terribly jealous that you guys have a farmer's market already! I guess maybe it doesn't go away during the winter months there like it does here. And where winter includes freakin' April. :)
yes, but your summers don't start on memorial day with 110 degree weather! Trust me, you will have the last laugh. I promise!
Post a Comment