Monday, April 23, 2007
an (exciting) update on our apartment
YES! We received them today - our Climbing Lights from Black+Blum, a London design store that we visited a few years back while on vacation.
We can now read while sitting on The Beast.

Many days ago, Rachel requested some demonstration photos of the banana chairs...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that second-from-the-last photo isn't supposed to be reminiscent of the "Balls!" photo. Because that would be a stretch. And disturbing.
Thanks for indulging me with the action shots, though! I'll have to come try them out myself at some point.
I love your climbing lights. And my god, that couch is HUGE!
So glad you posted pics of the banana chairs in use. Eric thought they were the oddest things he'd ever seen when pictured before, but I think they look quite comfy, especially when put together...
Snazzy lights!
Post a Comment