Tuesday, February 27, 2007

...may the paychecks begin

Crazy as it sounds, Andrew starts work tomorrow! He will be an advisor for The Met Sacramento finishing up the year with a Senior advisory whose advisor left mid-year.

I start my Post-Doc at UC Davis on Thursday. Personally, I'm not quite ready to be a real person. Maybe I could purchase lights for our apartment forever?

4 comments:

Needlemom said...

You're going through some culture shock after 6 months of relative leisure. Now it's back to work! You'll both do fine. You have enough lighting now anyway...

Daniela said...

Yeah...culture shock for sure!

I didn't know Andrew had job with Met School...how convenient! Guess I haven't talked properly to you guys in a while...must talk!

leigh said...

It was a fast decision - proposed on Sunday night and solidified on Tuesday AM!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time for a career change and you should become an interior decorator? I can't see any downside, can you?

Good luck to both of you in your new jobs!